Thank you for participating!
Please download these three items:
- COURSE MAP:
- Split it into two 8.5×11 (letter size) files for convenient home printing: EAST and WEST, or
- Formatted for printing on 11×17-inch paper in landscape format, for those of you with a wide-format printer
- Cropped tightly for printing on one sheet on legal size (8.5×14-inch) paper. (It may not quite fit at 100% size, but it’s close!)
- QUESTION SHEET on which you will circle the answers for the checkpoints you visit, as well as writing your team name, and—if you want to be in the Official Unofficial Results—your time once you finish.
- INFO SHEET which contains the basic how-to information that we normally print on the back of the map, as well as a smaller copy of the question sheet (for those of you with sharp eyes.)
The start/finish and 30 checkpoints are on the EAST map, and the remaining 9 checkpoints are on the WEST map.
Wash your hands, stay healthy, and have fun!